There are several benefits to making your own cleaning products, here’s the list:
1. You’ll be saving money! The ingredients are cheap and most people already have them.
2. You’ll be using a reusable bottle, so that’ll be environmentally friendly.
3. The ingredients are organic or abundant.
You can use 1 part water and 1 part vinegar to clean bathroom tile and kitchens, such as floors and stove/counter tops.
The three concoctions:
1. Vinegar/Water = Kitchen and Bathroom cleaner, make sure it’s half vinegar and half water or else it will dissolve your tile grout.
2. Baking soda/vinegar/lemon juice = Soap Scum remover! It’s a great replacement for comet, this will create a paste like substance.
3. Olive oil/lemon juice = Furniture cleaner, use 1 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup of lemon juice to clean the wood on your furniture.Source: housekeeping.about.com